After a detailed requirements investigation, Centerline creates single-carrier or neutral-host in-building wireless designs based on the industry-standard iBwave toolset, taking into consideration wireless operating requirements like:
· User density + capacity
· Location + applications
· Device types + technology options
· Coverage areas
· Number/type of carriers/frequencies
· Project budgets
The output of this investigation includes wireless coverage and quality heat maps, Bill-of-Materials, and a system deployment proposal with detailed project costs and timelines.
Once the design is complete, Centerline offers services to construct and commission the new wireless system, including:
· Architecture + Engineering
· Electrical work
· Head-end equipment installation
· Coaxial, fiber-optic, and LAN cabling installation + testing
· Donor + DAS antenna installation
· Carrier/operator coordination
· System configuration, integration + commissioning
· Final system testing with as-built documentation
For existing in-building wireless systems, Centerline offers network assessment services to provide a baseline of current system health. From this data, in cooperation with our clients, we can determine various options and related costs and timelines for improving coverage, quality, or wireless technology additions.
For existing in-building wireless systems, Centerline offers periodic maintenance work as network changes or environmental effects may warrant:
· Assess baseline performance
· Replace worn or broken equipment
· Tune the wireless system
For our Service Provider and 3rd Party Network Operator clients, Centerline offers cooperative sales and sales engineering to assist you with your B2B customers’ in-building wireless network needs.
Stay in the know on all things wireless! Sign up for our Telecom News Brief to receive a weekly digest of industry news straight to your inbox.